A KitchenAid is something I always heard others talk about, but thought I could do without. You know, I would just get out my little hand mixer to whip things up. Now I know why they loved theirs! It has something to do with having my hands free and you really don't dirty anything extra, so now I am having fun using it. I love bread recipes - any kind - so send some my way! This is the whole wheat bread recipe from Megan. It always turns out delicious! My other favorite is Lea's aunt's rolls - so yummy!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
I Love My KitchenAid!
A KitchenAid is something I always heard others talk about, but thought I could do without. You know, I would just get out my little hand mixer to whip things up. Now I know why they loved theirs! It has something to do with having my hands free and you really don't dirty anything extra, so now I am having fun using it. I love bread recipes - any kind - so send some my way! This is the whole wheat bread recipe from Megan. It always turns out delicious! My other favorite is Lea's aunt's rolls - so yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Welcome to the 21st century! Glad you like it. :)
Post a Comment