Happy Birthday to my cousin, Katy! She's the cute one on the right :) Anita is the "young" one on the left. We have been meeting in Cincinnatti at my brother and sister-in-law's home during the summer, and hope to be able to do it again this year. (Jim & Jo, can we come?!)
I found 2 old pictures from Valentine's Day past - but couldn't get them to upload! One was a cute one of Michael and Brian in 1993; the other was Rob and I in 1998. I had too much hair anyway, so maybe it's better it didn't upload :)
This year we went to the Packinghouse restaurant - famous for it's cinnamon rolls. The shrimp was delicious - Megan will want to go there with us some time.
I have tomorrow off from school so will probably start working on our income taxes.
A day off from school is NOT a day off from work!
Sandy


1 comment:
yum...shrimp... :) Brian also told me those cinnamon rolls are to *die* for.
Post a Comment